New 2015 attraction
3,2,1, let’s slide !
Coming up for the 2015 season, Le Ptit Délire will offer its visitors a new fun activity for all ages : the Pentadélire, a type of Pentagliss giant slide especially designed to experience new thrills to share between the whole family.
Alltogether, dash down the breathtaking slopes of the Pentadélire, a giant multi- tracks slide of 8 metres high. It gets faster as you slide over the bumps.
Its 4 tracks allows to slide down together, parents with children or between friends.
You slide down into a linen bag and bump after bump, you become hilarious !
Everyone’s ready ? Here we go for a big time of giggles and fun !
A fun water games platform with its Scorpion, a unique attraction in the region. A wonderful water garden full of flowers, of fancy and mischievous animals :
- the flowers splash,
- a giant scorpion waters everyone,
- a blue sea horse watches a yellow one taking its bath,
- a dragon spits water,
- the flower pots tip over your head!
At LE P’TIT DELIRE, it’s GIGA BOUNCING time !
15 inflatable games await for young and older ones to enjoy great moments of fun and craze ! Just a second before rushing : don’t forget to take off your shoes.
- It’s non-stop giggling when you try climbing the Soft Mountain
- Practise making others falling backwards with the Jousts
- Great family laughing party playing Human Table Football
- You’ll obviously rock on the Rocking Horse but also on the Bull
- The Shooting bungee seems easy but you’ll go backwards instead of forward !
- On the Coco-Jump, it’s a matter of being synchronic and bounce together. Hop !
- Enjoy getting lost into the Labyrinth !
- The Giraffe, the highest inflatable game is specially designed and reserved for toddlers, accompanied by their parents. Next to it, there is also the Flower Basket where they can play in a quiet and safe environment.
The Fitness trail
Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out…
Between two sets of laughter and giggles, what’s best than a fitness session in the middle of nature !
Take advantage of your day at Le P’tit Délire fun park to practise some gentle fitness exercises, thanks to the equipment at your disposal in the « open air fitness » area at the heart of the park, right to the Pentadélire.
This is a full fitness course where you can workout the different parts of the body, practise cardio training, stretching and balance exercises.
The user-friendly fitness machines reproduce the efforts of walking, cross-country skiing, rowing and cycling to help you keeping fit.
Follow the instructions on the billboards to make the right gestures and achieve the best results.